Semiautomatic LPM Machine MIGL-33
Semiautomatic Low Pressure Molding Machine for molding net shape ceramic, metal and wax parts for experimental or small production, using thermoplastic or thermosetting binders.
U.S. Patent N 4,416,603
- Production rate up to 70 cycles per hour, depending on the complexity of a mold.
- Stainless steel tank, tank lid, mixer blades and feeder pipe.
- Tank volume 0.8 gallons (3.5 liters).
- Double blade planetary mixer with variable speed of rotation in the tank.
- Pneumatic clamping cylinder.
- 1/4 HP mixer motor.
- Max. molding air pressure up to 70 psi (5 kg/cm.sq.).
- Molding temperature up to 300°F (150°C), independently controlled in the tank, in the feeder pipe and at the orifice with three microprocessor temperature controllers with digital display.
- Vacuum pump for deairing during mixing.
- Average energy consumption 2 kW.
- Power: 110/120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, single ph.
- Overall dimensions 25"L x 24"D x 56"H; (635 x 610 x 1425 mm).
- Weight approximately 400 lbs. (190 kg).
- Maximum size of molds 12" x 8" x 16"; (395 x 205 x 410 mm).